Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 3 - Something I have to forgive myself for

This one's actually easy too. Something I have to forgive myself for; the events which took place down at Macon my freshman year. Two things in particular. One being that night in September, and the other being the events which took place in March. I'm doing better with the first than the second, simply because of where the blame lies with those two incidents, and the difference in the two fallouts. The one in March, yeah... it pretty much completely changed the course of my life. And I still am yet to completely forgive myself for everything with that. I can't say that I regret the way things have happened over the past year and a half because I've had some great times and met some amazing people. I just have regrets with the way I got here. And I constantly question still what would have been had one single text never been sent. And that's what I really need to forgive myself for. It happened. End of story. I can't go back and change it. And while I may not be proud of how I got to where I am, I'm doing pretty damn well considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment